Bandar Lengeh, Dubai Ferry Ticket (One Way and Round Trip)
- Experience hassle-free booking ferry between Bandar Lengeh and Dubai
- Cost half the price of the flight.
- An interesting experience with a passenger Catamaran
- Lunch included
- Duration of the trip: up to 5 hours
Get ferry ticket from Bandar Lengeh to Dubai (and vice versa) hassle free with these comfortable and fast ferry transfers.
Travel via Valfajr Shipping co., The only passenger shipping company in Iran.
With a wide selection of departure times, you get to choose what schedule best fits your itinerary.
Simply present your printed or mobile voucher, and a valid ID that matches the name you submitted for the ticket, and off you go – convenient and hassle free!
- Bandar Lengeh to Dubai: Every Sunday at 09:00 AM
- Dubai to Bandar Lengeh: Every Monday at 09:00 AM
– You must be checked in at least 4 hour before your departure.
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of a force majeure or unforeseen event, the operator reserves the right to cancel the booking. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- You will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 48 hours before you travel by ferry into the Dubai. You must show your negative result to the shipping company before you board your ship.
- For a trip from Bandar Lengeh to Dubai, you will be charged 150.00 dirhams or 41.00 USD as a PCR test fee in Dubai port. (please make sure you have cash)
- The free baggage allowance is no more than 40 kg.
- You must be checked in at least 4 hour before your scheduled departure.
You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam or Junk folder or notify us via email.
Bandar Lengeh Port
Dubai Port (Port Rashed)